- Home Page
- Privacy Statement
- Security.We do not access or store third party password information belonging to you.
We take appropriate security measures to keep your personal information safe.
- Sharing Information.We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the narrow circumstances such as emergencies or in response to valid legal process. For purchased books, we provide publishers/distributors with sales information, and the purchaser’s country.
- User Communication.When you send email or other communications to Google, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Log Information.When you use anetworkhost.com/ebook, we receive log information. This may include information such as the query term or page request (which may include book titles or specific pages within a book you are browsing), Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
Unless you are logged into your anetworkhost.com/ebook Account, your activity on anetworkhost.com/ebook will not be associated with your anetworkhost.com/ebook Account.
- Features.You may choose to use optional features within anetworkhost.com/ebook that require an anetworkhost.com/ebook Account and which may receive and store information from anetworkhost.com/ebook in association with your Account. Features that store information with your Account will show you the information you have stored and may allow you to delete it (unless we are required to keep it by law or for legitimate and limited business purposes such as fraud investigations). However, you will not be able to delete the record of your purchase transaction (including the title of the book) from your checkout account history.
- Support Period.You will be able until our publishers/distributors provide support. If the said support ends within a week of your purchase and you haven’t already downloaded the ebook, then we will offer a refund or store credit. We do not store the purchased ebooks on behalf of the customers and it is the responsibility of the purchaiser to ensure that backups are taken.
Usage data is subject to the same security standards that are outlined here.